Gioia Wall Art
Autumn Lake And Afterglow
This wall art showcases a beautiful abstract landscape in a digitially painted style, depicting a lake surrounded by autumn trees which have changed its leaves to a gold and amber colour. With soft violet purple and blue peaking through the sky and lake it will give a warm and inviting presence while still being a striking focal point peace for any wall in the living room, bedroom, office space or entry hall.
- Professionally giclée printed on canvas or art paper.
- Available as poster or framed, ready to hang.
HAND-PAINTED ON CANVAS
- Hand Painted reproduction, using high-quality acrylics and/or mixed media onto 350 gsm premium canvas.
- Each Hand Painted artwork is unique. Just because they are hand painted reproduction, there may be some subtle differences compared to the original painting.
- Due to the texture, paint materials, and layering techniques used, there may be cracks, imperfections, which are natural for hand painting.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 3cm wooden stretcher. No outside frames.
- Hanging wire pre-installed, arrive ready to hang.
- Proudly hand made in Melbourne
FRAMED WITH SHADOW BOX FLOATING FRAME
- Stretched to wooden stretcher and mounted to the shadow box floating frame.
- There is a gap of about 5 mm between the frame and print, which creates the floating effect and literally makes the canvas print stand out even more.
- 4.5 cm thick timber mouldings, made of sustainable hardwood
- Proudly hand framed in Melbourne
- Hanging wire pre-installed, arrive ready to hang
- All the wall art are available in Black/White/Oak frame colours. Some Framed Canvas prints are available in Vintage Gold colour as well (The vintage gold framing is not a clean gold colour, it will come with natural imperfections, giving a vintage look).
The sizes are all finish size. For framed artworks, the sizes include frame. We offer standard sizes for most wall arts, however, customer size or large size may be available. Please click here for more information.
To look after the paintings:
- Please avoid exposure to direct sunlight;
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth gently.
All the items are made-to-order. The framed wall arts are hand-made by skilled framers in Melbourne.You will receive a notification email with tracking information when your order is on its way to you.
It takes time for our commission artist to paint your painting and send to us to frame. Please kindly allow 2 to 3 weeks turnaround time.
We have several courier partners ship the orders - Australia Post, Allied Express, TNT, and Courier Please. The delivery timeframe below is the rough estimations provided by the courier partners. If you need your order arrive by a certain date, please contact us before placing order.
|How long it will take after dispatch?|
FREE Standard Shipping
Normally the shipping time is 3-5 business days for metro areas.
5-10 business days for orders to SA, WA & NT & TAS and rural areas.
Rush Order And Priority Shipping
1-3 business days, depending on where you are.
There will be extra cost will be calculated at checked.
Pick up from our workshop in Blackburn North VIC 3130.
We will email you when your order is ready. Pick up anytime during 9am-5pm Mon.-Fri. except public holidays.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
In the unlikely event that your purchase does arrive damaged, we will happily replace it at no extra cost. If your purchase arrives with any defect, we will arrange a replacement, too.
3 DAYS CHANGE-OF-MIND RETURNS
We want you to love your art. If you do change your mind, we have a three day change-of-mind return policy. You can return your art to us within the three days in exchange for a store credit. All store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue.
All returns must be ‘as new’ condition and packaged securely in the original packaging. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs.
To request a return, please contact us as soon as possible.
All our products come with warranty. Please find the warranty period as below. The warranty period is from the date of purchase and for Australian customers only. The warranty is considered void if the customer didn't follow our care instruction, or the fault/damage was caused by a misusage or accident.
|Product Type||Warranty Period|
|Wall Art Prints||20 years guarantee against fading and warping|
|Hand painted Canvas||
20 years guarantee against fading and warping
|Wallpaper and Wall Decal||10 years guarantee against fading|
|Ceramics||2 years guarantee|
If any fault is found within warranty period please contact us immediately. You will need to provide photos of the artwork it in condition and we will assess all warranty claims on a case by case basis.
Our mission is to provide you with affordable art without compromising the style and quality.
We Confidently Offer Best Price Guarantee Because
✔️ We have our own in-house design team.
✔️ We print, frame and ship your order in-house.
✔️ We are both the retailer and manufacture, no middleman involved.
✔️ We made to order, no stock.
WE PRICE MATCH
For wall art prints that are framed in Australia using premium poly cotton canvas or art paper with a solid timber frame, we proudly price match. If you happen to find another Australian business selling the same product in the same size with better price, we will beat this price by 5%!
The sizes are all finish sizes.
Take 70x100cm Framed Canvas for example. The size is finish size including frame.
Set’s sizes are each individual pieces’ size.
Here is an example of Set Of 2 sized 70x100cm.
The same size option used for Landscape and Portrait wall art.
Refer to the 2 samples above, one is in Landscape orientation and the other is Portrait. They are both sized 70x100cm, instead of 70x100cm & 100x70cm.
How much does a wall art print weigh?
Framed Canvas or poster (approximately)