HAND-PAINTED ON CANVAS
- Hand Painted reproduction, using high-quality acrylics and/or mixed media onto 350 gsm premium canvas.
- Each Hand Painted artwork is unique. Just because they are hand painted reproduction, there may be some subtle differences compared to the original painting.
- Due to the texture, paint materials, and layering techniques used, there may be cracks, imperfections, which are natural for hand painting.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 3cm wooden stretcher. No outside frames.
- Hanging wire pre-installed, arrive ready to hang.
- Proudly hand made in Melbourne
FRAMED WITH SHADOW BOX FLOATING FRAME
- Stretched to wooden stretcher and mounted to the shadow box floating frame.
- There is a gap of about 5 mm between the frame and print, which creates the floating effect and literally makes the canvas print stand out even more.
- 4.5 cm thick timber mouldings, made of sustainable hardwood
- Proudly hand framed in Melbourne
- Hanging wire pre-installed, arrive ready to hang
- All the wall art are available in Black/White/Oak frame colours. Some Framed Canvas prints are available in Vintage Gold colour as well (The vintage gold framing is not a clean gold colour, it will come with natural imperfections, giving a vintage look).
The sizes are all finish size. For framed artworks, the sizes include frame. We offer standard sizes for most wall arts, however, customer size or large size may be available. Please click here for more information.
To look after the paintings:
- Please avoid exposure to direct sunlight;
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth gently.