Gioia Wall Art
Revival, Hand-painted Canvas
- Hand-painted reproduction, using high-quality acrylics and/or mixed media onto 350 gsm premium canvas.
- Each Hand-painted artwork is unique. Just because they are hand-painted reproduction, there may be some subtle differences compared to the original painting.
- Due to the texture, paint materials, and layering techniques used, there may be cracks, imperfections, which are natural for hand paintings.
- Available as stretched only canvas or framed canvas, arrive ready to hang.
- Hand painting takes much longer to produce than prints. Please kindly allow 2 weeks turnaround time. Your order will be dispatched in about 2-3 weeks' time after placing the order.
HAND-PAINTED ON CANVAS
- Hand Painted reproduction, using high-quality acrylics and/or mixed media onto 350 gsm premium canvas.
- Each Hand Painted artwork is unique. Just because they are hand painted reproduction, there may be some subtle differences compared to the original painting.
- Due to the texture, paint materials, and layering techniques used, there may be cracks, imperfections, which are natural for hand painting.
- Stretched and gallery wrapped around a 3cm wooden stretcher. No outside frames.
- Hanging wire pre-installed, arrive ready to hang.
- Proudly hand made in Melbourne
FRAMED WITH SHADOW BOX FLOATING FRAME
- Stretched to wooden stretcher and mounted to the shadow box floating frame.
- There is a gap of about 5 mm between the frame and print, which creates the floating effect and literally makes the canvas print stand out even more.
- 4.5 cm thick timber mouldings, made of sustainable hardwood
- Proudly hand framed in Melbourne
- Hanging wire pre-installed, arrive ready to hang
- All the wall art are available in Black/White/Oak frame colours. Some Framed Canvas prints are available in Vintage Gold colour as well (The vintage gold framing is not a clean gold colour, it will come with natural imperfections, giving a vintage look).
The sizes are all finish size. For framed artworks, the sizes include frame. We offer standard sizes for most wall arts, however, customer size or large size may be available. Please click here for more information.
To look after the paintings:
- Please avoid exposure to direct sunlight;
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth gently.
Dispatch in 2-3 weeks
Please kindly allow 2 to 3 weeks turnaround time. Your order will be dispatched in about 2-3 weeks' time after placing the order. You will receive a notification email with tracking information when your order is on its way to you.
|Shipping Method||How long it will take after dispatch?|
Normally 3-5 business days for metro areas. 5-10 business days for orders to WA & NT & TAS and rural areas.
Rush Order And Priority Shipping
1-3 business days, depending on where you are.
There will be extra cost calculated at checkout.
|Local Pickup||We will email you when your order is ready. Then you can come over anytime during 9am-5pm Mon.-Fri. except public holidays.|
Christmas Cut-off Dates
We expect large volume of orders before Christmas. The turnaround time might be longer. We encourage you order earlier to avoid delay.
Our framing workshop and office will be closed during 23rd Dec. - 2nd Jan. when our team enjoy their well-deserved break.
As we have to leave enough time for our artists to paint the paintings. The cut-off dates are different from prints.
Please refer to the cut-off dates below.
|Orders placed on or before 1st Dec.||Will be dispatched before Christmas.|
|Orders placed during 1st-10th Dec.||We will try our best but cannot guarantee that they will be dispatched before Christmas.|
|Orders placed on or after 11th Dec.||Will be dispatched in the 1-2 weeks of Jan.|
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
In the unlikely event that your artwork does arrive damaged, we will happily replace your artwork at no extra cost. If your artwork arrives with any defect, we will arrange a replacement, too.
We want you to love your art. If you do change your mind, we have a three day change-of-mind return policy. You can return us your art to us within the three days in exchange for a store credit. All store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue.
All returns must be ‘as new’ condition and packaged securely in the original packaging. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs.
To request a return, please contact us as soon as possible.
All our products come with a 24 month warranty. If any fault is found within 24 months please contact us immediately. You will need to provide photos of the artwork it in condition and we will assess all warranty claims on a case by case basis.